The use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions and it is deemed you agree to said terms on use of www.cambridgecreativenetwork.co.uk.
All content of the website, inclusive of all graphics and written material is the intellectual property of The Cambridge Creative Network and its contributing authors and artists and must not be redistributed or copied by any means, electronically or otherwise for commercial or business means without express written permission from the authors concerned. We are completely supportive of fellow artists and creators and as such completely reject copying of original works in any form.
The website www.cambridgecreativenetwork.co.uk is owned and maintained by Karen Jinks, 1 Poplar Way, Cambridge CB22 5BS and is subject to UK law. The term 'you' and 'your' refer to the user of this website. The words 'we' 'our' and 'us' means www.cambridgecreativenetwork.co.uk, the Cambridge Creative Network and Karen Jinks. All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors retain all copyright of their work and agree to allow us license to distribute their articles, photographs and artwork on the website and magazine for the purpose of promotion and display of their work. We credit all work with the authors name and links to their own shops and websites as required.
The information supplied on the website is provided for general reference purposes only. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is up to date and accurate, the authors do not warrant, nor do they accept any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the content or for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in any articles. General information is not the same as getting financial or other professional advice. For advice based on your own circumstances, talk to a professional adviser.
Website Links and Third Party Content
Although we offer links to third party websites that have been carefully chosen for your interest and information we are not responsible for or endorse their content. If you wish to link to our website or any of its content we ask you to seek permission first.
Individual profile pages, galleries and directory entries are maintained by the respective annual membership subscribers. If you have any enquiries about any artwork or content you see on this website please contact the member concerned directly.
We are not responsible and shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from dealings with any members' artwork or services provided.
Inappropriate and Offensive Material
This is a family friendly site therefore nudity, rude language or inappropriate material will be removed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse applications from individuals or business who's work is deemed inappropriate.
We make no representation that the operation of our website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor we will be liable for the consequences of any technical problems which results in down time or loss of data. We make no warranties or representations about the compatibility of any computers you use to access this website.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, therefore The Cambridge Creative Network complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with any personal information collected via the website.
All data collected is stored safely and is never sold or redistributed to any third party.
We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files. To subscribe to our mailing list you only need enter your email address which allows us to send you regular newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list your email address is deleted from the database and cannot be retrieved.
In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, The Cambridge Creative Network never send bulk unsolicited emails, to email addresses. We may send emails to existing subscribers or those who have enquired about our services.
Promotions may be offered via the website and blog and subsequent newsletters and are subject to their own terms but include the following:
1. Competitions and prize draws are available to UK residents only, aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The Cambridge Creative Network reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal value.
4. All prize draws have free entry, no purchase is necessary.
5. By entering the competition the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules governing that particular promotion that will be set out in the accompanying material.
6. Any personal information collected by such promotions will not be passed on to any third party as set out in our Privacy Statement. Promotions are usually organised through our mailing list only.
7. Winner(s) of any promotion consent to any publicity generated by the promotion being used on the The Cambridge Creative Network website.
8. Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents except for contributors of The Cambridge Creative Network and their immediate families.
9. Only one entry per email address per person. Spammers will be disqualifed.
10. The Cambridge Creative Network does not accept responsibility for loss of entries due to technical problems. Subscribing to the mailing list is not a guarantee of entry to any promotions or giveaways.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Welcome to the Cambridge Creative Network where we invite creative professionals to promote their work through our gallery, find events and opportunities and network with other like-minded people in Cambridge.